Monday, March 31, 2008

Washington Capitals

It’s the last week of the regular season of the Washington Capitals (so the Express tells me). If you haven’t been to a game yet (like me!) and if you still have your student ID because your school wasn’t smart enough to put your graduation year on it (like me!) then think about attending the Student Rush Night. It’s only $10 for the upper level and $25 for lower level. You have to buy your tickets at the Verizon box office. But beware- I spoke with my office hockey guru who regularly goes to student night. Tickets go on sale at noon, and with only three games left, he warns that you really should get there at noon. Everyone in your party must be there with an ID and in order to get tickets together, only one ticket transaction can be processed (if you are buying four tickets, there will be one charge for $40- bring cash).