Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gallery Opening

(hello my first contribution piece)

If you have thought about it, there is probably a blog about it. Which is how I stumbled onto The Sartorialist.

Soooooo, I may have complained once, twice, 8 thousand times, about the lack of fashion in DC. Yes, I have hated on Anne Taylor. Yes, I own things from Anne Taylor. So I started looking for a blog to be my inspiration for things I can wear (ahem, working on a budget, not a model body), and look good. I wanted inspiration from REAL people. And so began my daily clicking away at The Sartorialist website. The Sartorialist photographs people on the streets around the world, lookin' good.

And FINALLY MY POINT: Google reader, while I love it, surely does not do justice to many of the photographs on the blog. And, so, let there be a gallery opening!

The Sartorialist
March 15th - April 26th, 2008
Adamson Gallery
Opening Gallery Reception:
Saturday, March 15th
6:30 - 8:30 pm

p.s. the whole "on a budget" and "for a non-model body" requisites don't necessarily apply all the time to The Sartorialist, but whatevs, it is a cool blog.