Monday, March 24, 2008

FRESHFARM

FRESHFARM Markets are returning to several of their locations in April and extending hours at the Dupont market. For those of you in the DC area- details are below. Visit the calendar and website for more information. After a long winter of being lazy and not getting my behind to Dupont or Takoma Park, I’ll be able to conveniently supplement my collection of Lean Cuisine frozen meals with real, fresh food. My pita wraps will no longer be sad and depressed but full of color and life.

Foggy Bottom- every Wednesday from 2:30pm to 7:00pm

Penn Quarter- every Thursday from 3:00pm to 7:00pm

Dupont- every Saturday from 9am-1pm

Silver Spring (starting April 19)- every Saturday from 9am-1pm

H St. does not start until May. I’ll list information on that market closer to the opening.

Don’t forget your reusable bag!

This is a remarkably helpful chart for knowing what’s in season.