To get into the holiday spirit, head over to DAR!
* Visit the National Christmas Tree across the street at the Ellipse then get out of the cold and join us for refreshments, cookies and a taste of history
* Experience the elegance and Christmas splendor of Memorial Continental Hall, a Registered Historic Landmark
* Tour our 31 period rooms depicting scenes of early American life
* Explore the DAR Museum Gallery, featuring the exhibition "New Threads: Quilts and Costumes"
* View other smaller exhibitions on historic Revolutionary War documents as well as famous DAR members
* Enjoy Christmas caroling from area choirs
* Have a chance to win DAR door prizes
* Get a head start on Christmas shopping at the Museum Shop and DAR Store
FREE- no reservations required!
5:30-8 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 5
1776 D St. NW